Phuket – Bangkok – Chiang Mai – Kuala Lumpur?
I’ll be flying to Thailand in April. Into the whole shopping, partying, beaching and cultural scene, where should I head? And to save on flights, is a train recommended? How does it work for the abovementioned route? Thanks in advance.
Erm. I forgot to mention that I’m Malaysian and am extremely sick of KL, hence the great month long Thai escape.
Thailand Hotels in Popular Destinations
- What is the cheapest way to get from Chiang Mai to Phuket? and Bangkok to Chiang Mai??
- Is it safe to travel to Chiang Mai & Phuket, Thailand right now?
- where is the best area to stay in the following places of thailand, bangkok, koh samui, phuket, chiang mai?
- Koh Samui, Chiang Mai & Bangkok?
- What should i pack for a 2-week trip to Thailand (Bangkok and Chiang Mai)?
Short URL: http://www.howdythailand.com/?p=6905